Saturday, January 16, 2010

Top WoW Videos - #5 - Big Blue Dress

Since Saturday is a pretty slow day, I thought I'd take a look at what I think the best WoW machinima videos are over the next few weeks, and in true Blessing of Kings style, over-analyze them to death.

We'll start with #5, Big Blue Dress, by Cranius.



Now, I'm not precisely sure that Big Blue Dress is the fifth-best WoW video, but I couldn't think of anything else I would put above it. Plus, Cranius does have a very good track record with his other videos as well.

Big Blue Dress is also nominally a PvP video. PoM-Pyro has always been a classic PvP mage tactic, and it's amusing to see a video devoted to it.

Finally, the kicker is the absolutely hilarious gnome chorus, which just fits the video perfectly.

5 comments:

  1. Cranius really does some outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a long time RSS feed subscriber.

    Love the blog ;-)

    If I were to make a video list myself this is the one I'd slot in the top spot. Looking forward to the rest of the series ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that I loved!

    Excuse me while I go dust off my long unused fire spec and hit some battlegrounds....

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best. Don't forget beer for my horses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rofl that is a great video again mate, good work. He does a graet job.

    ReplyDelete